Saturday, October 22, 2005

Oh no Ennio

Received an email yesterday to say that the tour for Ennio Marchetto scheduled for next week has been cancelled. Ennio injured his hand at a Hong Kong performance, and has been ordered by the doctor to cancel the rest of his tour in HK and SG.

My purchased tickets will be refunded through the credit card. But still a bit dissappointed. Ennio's been to Singapore at least once before. He performed at Jubilee Hall, Raffles Hotel many years back in the late 90s. I can't even remember if it's because I got free tickets or because I decided to buy the tickets at a whim to watch his performance. But it wasn't a mistake. This comedian/impersonator in cardboard outfits was hilarious.

Ah pity. Will look forward to his rescheduled tour. I hope we'll be able to go for the next one.


On the bright side, we're gonna catch Cai Qin at the Indoor Stadium tonight. I've become one of her brand new fans - even though I probably wouldn't quite understand half the words of the songs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home