Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Happy National Day!

Yesterday was an eventful day with waking up late, visiting the parents with the granddogs, checking out a Land Rover gathering and having a mini NDP party at home.

McDonald's Delivery ... or what they call McDelivery has gone 24/7 and it being the National Day holiday and what with the frequent television commercials, the hotline was so jammed yesterday I couldn't get through. And when I finally got through, I had to wait about 10 minutes before I could speak to the order-taking-person.

Wow.

I take it as happy problem for McD's. Aside from the early hiccup of over-demand, I would say...

No minimum order, flat delivery charge of $2.
The food came fresh and warm... and on time as promised. The delivery person was polite as well.

Rating for McDelivery service: Good!

Call 6777 3777

1 Comments:

Blogger mini said...

I think McD in singapore tastes better than the states! at least they have ice lemon tea and garlic chilli sauce :) ...aiyah if only they have delivery here too.

9:47 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home